180 Counseling Services
- Expanded mental health services offered districtwide—by staff referral—through 180 Counseling from Lodi.
- 180 Counseling’s purpose is “we strive to support youth and families thrive physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.”
- GJUHSD is contracted with 180 Counseling to serve our students and support their mental well-being through the 2025 school year.
- Main District Mental Health Counselor is Carmen Carl.
- She will at GHS on Mondays and Tuesdays; Estrellita on Wednesday; Liberty Ranch on Thursdays and Fridays.
- She will also be supported on Mondays, districtwide, by Kevin Brown, another 180 Mental Health professional.
- District email: email@example.com; KLBrown@ghsd.k12.ca.us