The Maintenance & Operations department is dedicated to providing a safe, clean, pleasant, functional and well maintained educational environment to facilitate campus activities and support the mission and goals of the district.
All efforts of the department are service based, satisfactory customer service is an essential component and goal of all departmental undertakings. We do this through planning, communication, cleaning and maintaining in a responsive, service-oriented, effective and environmentally-conscious manner.
Our Guiding Principals
• Remaining flexible throughout all operational activities
• Respecting the unique needs and contributions of each M&O staff and community member
• Cultivating team work, placing group success above personal goals
• Continuously improve responsiveness, cost effectiveness & quality
• Demonstrate leadership and pursue excellence throughout our organization
Maintenance & Operations
Senior Director of Maintenance, Operations,
Facilities, Technology and Project Management
209-745-3061 X1071 (Office)